This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Executive to play a major role in a fast-growing marketing tech start-up and agency.
Growth and investment in the last year means that we need to grow and mature our Business Development operations.
We’re looking for a senior Business Development manager with a proven track record of success in enterprise sales to join us and lead the Biz Dev team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business on an exciting journey and to grow with us.
Who are Search Machines?
Search Machines (https://search-machines.com) is a marketing tech company that applies cutting edge AI to the creation and management of marketing campaigns on Google and other marketing platforms. Alongside the smart tech we also provide clients with world class support by marketing experts. We currently manage over $150 million in annual ad spend across multiple clients in diverse sectors including travel, fintech, insurance and retail
We have offices in UK and Israel but have staff across the globe. Together we share a common passion for succeeding at what we do and enjoy being motivated and challenged by our high performing teams and clients.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced and successful Sales and Business Development executive.
You will be managing and building a team of first-class Business Development managers and be responsible for global sales, lead generation, PR and all our marketing materials. Working from one of our offices or remotely, you will be reporting to the CEO Richard Jackson and be in daily contact with our senior management team who will help you make a true success of your role.
Through your experience and access to clients you will also get to shape the development and deployment of new marketing technologies.
Personal development and growth matter to us and so we place a priority on ongoing training and development.
What we require from you…
Your character and who are you are matters as much as what you know or what you have done. We are looking for people who are can-do, team players who don’t mind getting stuck into complex problems, can handle change with grace, and have integrity in how they work and treat others.
Your experience, knowledge and track record is important too. We’ll train you up on our tools and processes, but here is the experience we expect:
- A track record of driving new business growth in complex enterprise sales contexts,
- Experience running financial projections and modelling to ensure business development planning is done well and communicated well to senior management,
- Experience of researching and articulating sales strategies in terms of product-market fit, pipeline development methods and target market segments taking into consideration timing, risks and execution practicalities,
- Experience optimizing the process of new customer acquisition across the whole sales cycle from prospecting to closing new customer deals,
- Experience in developing and growing a Business Development team in terms of hiring, training, goal setting and performance attainment within a success culture,
- Experience in product development and determining viability of new business opportunities in terms of partnerships, reselling, product bundling and product enhancement,
- Experience in design and enhancement of business development materials in areas of sales presentations, PR, websites, blogs, white papers, LinkedIn, social marketing etc.
What you can expect from us
- Permanent Full Time: 5 days per week (8 hours per day with an hour for lunch).
- Training & Development:
- Training on the ATLAS platform and the Performance Marketing market
- A training or coaching budget to allow you to grow professionally and attend relevant conferences and seminars
- Competitive: To be determined depending on experience and location
- Unlimited commissions payable on sales contracts generated
- Annual bonuses depending on personal and business performance
- Taxed advantaged share options
- Other Benefits
- 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working hours and working locations
- Continued investment in your career development from our leadership team.
- A relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people who we encourage to meet up with regularly
- Many opportunities to learn about cutting edge marketing, run experiments, and learn from some of the best people in the marketing world
How to Apply
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote job reference SMHBD-2204