About the role
We’re looking for someone who already has solid PPC skills who we can help to further grow and
Reporting to the head of Client Success you will:
● Create and optimise effective PPC accounts and campaigns using the ATLAS platform and the
Google and Bing marketing platforms
● Conduct regular maintenance and audits on accounts looking for opportunities to enhance performance.
● Analyse, report and communicate internally and with clients on account performance and
● Develop and execute tests (ad copy / landing page / bidding / new features etc) to further improve performance
● QA ATLAS features to determine issues and improvements in collaboration with development
● Help develop training materials for internal users and end clients to improvement best practice and performance
● Proactively and independently research emerging technologies and new techniques in the digital marketing world to keep up to date on the latest trends and run tests and investigations as appropriate
● Any other duties as required by the line manager or senior managers.
You will be working remotely but we will gather regularly for team meetings. As new marketing tech capabilities are developed you will also get to shape the development and deployment of these new tools.
Personal development and growth matter to us and so we place a priority on ongoing training and development. You will get to learn from some of the very best PPC minds in the industry. Our account consultants have worked in some of the world’s largest companies leading their PPC departments.
What we require from you…
Who you are matters to us more than what you know or what you have done. Character counts.
We are looking for people who are can-do, know how to work in a team, don’t mind getting stuck into complex problems, can handle change with grace, and have integrity in how they work and treat others. These are the things that matter to us most. But what you know is important too:
The must haves
● 2-3 years minimum experience of working with Google Ads
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good working experience of using Excel to conduct data analysis
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to clients and colleagues.
● Self-starter and able to manage your time well.
● Strong work ethic, personal accountability, and ownership.
The nice to haves
● Some experience of programming and scripting (Python, Google Script, VBA)
● A foreign language
What you can expect from us
● Training & Development: we will provide extensive on the job training to make sure you are set
up for success in your new role.
● Permanent Full Time: 5 days per week (8 hours per day with an hour for lunch).
● Salary: £25-35K per year depending on experience
● Annual bonuses depending on personal and business performance
● Stock options depending on personal and business performance
● 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
● Workplace pension
● Highly flexible working hours and working locations
● We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people who we encourage to meet up with regularly
● Continued investment in your career development from our leadership team.
● Many opportunities to learn cutting edge marketing skills, run experiments, and learn from some of the best people in the marketing world