This role involves:
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious Hebrew speaking SEM Account Manager to play a major role in the Petah Tikva office of our fast-growing marketing tech start-up.
Massive growth in the last year means that we need to grow our team. We’re looking for a bright, self-motivated, and experienced SEM manager to join us and take a leading role within the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business on an exciting journey and to grow with us.
About the role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on SEM Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of high budget accounts across Google and Bing covering a wide range of geographies and sectors from insurance to travel. This will involve daily account management, reporting, and client relationship management.
Working from one of our offices or remotely, you will be in daily contact with our experienced team who will help you make a true success of your role.
As new marketing tech capabilities are developed you will also get to shape the development and deployment of these new tools.
Personal development and growth matter to us and so we place a priority on ongoing training and development.
Who we are:
Search Machines (https://search-machines.com) are a marketing tech company that applies cutting edge AI to the creation and management of SEM marketing campaigns. Alongside the smart tech we also provide some clients with a fully managed account management service. We currently manage over £150 million in annual ad spend across multiple clients and diverse sectors around the world including travel, fintech, insurance and retail
We work in locations as diverse as UK and Tel Aviv Israel, but all share a common passion for succeeding at what we do and having fun while we do it.
Your character and who are you are matters as much as what you know or what you have done. We are looking for people who are can-do, know how to work in a team, don’t mind getting stuck into complex problems, can handle change with grace, and have integrity in how they work and treat others.
What you know is important too. We’ll train you up on our tools and processes, but this is the experience we are looking for:
The must haves
- 3+ years track record of driving successful Google Ads campaigns (search, display)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of using MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to clients and colleagues.
- Self-starting and able to manage your time well when working remotely
• Strong work ethic, personal accountability and ownership.
The nice to haves
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Ads
- Experience of programming and scripting (Python, Google Script, VBA)
- Experience of working across different geographies, languages and market verticals
- Understanding of attribution and tracking
- Experience with Google Analytics
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have what it takes to perform this role, please send your application to email@example.com.